The idea is simple. We provide a convenient international checkout experience for our clients’ international customers. They get a much better checkout experience. You get better business. And, most importantly, we do all the dirty work. Paperwork, fraud evasion, shipping labels and the rest.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AVOID BUYING FROM AMERICAN STORES BECAUSE:
Here’s a list of obstacles for international customers (and the stores they order from want to order from) and how we overcome them.
- When they arrive at your store, they don’t know if you ship internationally. – We provide a clearly marked “INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT” button. We also offer banners or small graphics to place on your site (if you so choose) to let international customers know that you welcome their order.
- The checkout process on your store may not be set up to accommodate your international customers. – We have designed a checkout exclusively for international customers.
- They won’t know what the exact total is their own currency. – Now they will. Our technology will automatically detect what country they’re coming from and sets the currency accordingly. Of course, they can choose a different currency if they’d like.
- How do they know if they can trust your site? – We prominently display the Comodo Secure logo, which is the most recognized international security company in the world. This lets them know that their transaction is secure.
- They often get ripped off in shipping prices. Many stores charge an arm and a leg (regardless of the actual charge) to cover any additional hassles having to do with international shipping. – iGlobal negotiates with all major international shipping carriers to get the best rates possible. This means your customers get a much better rate than they normally would.
- After checking out they then have to pay some undetermined amount once the parcel arrives. This is usually very pricey and typically a mystery until they get the bill. – We pre-calculate any customs fees, duties, taxes or other country specific fees and allow the customer to pay for it all during checkout. If they’d rather pay at the door, they can do that too.
RESULT: LESS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DUE TO INCONVENIENCE, COST & RISK
AMERICAN STORES AVOID INTERNATIONAL SALES BECAUSE:
- You’re never sure if they’re dealing with a criminal or a legitimate customer. – We take all the risk. If someone tries to use a stolen/fake card or issue a fraudulent check, there is no risk to you. We take care of it.
- If you get an order from another country, you have to determine what the shipping cost is and go through the trouble of getting rates, figuring out insurance and then communicating all this with the customer.
- You get to deal with customs forms, international phone calls, product codes and other unknowns.
- Your shipping department then has to get the information correct for exporting and potentially arrange a special pickup for the package(s).
RESULT: LESS BUSINESS DUE TO RISK, INCONVENIENCE & MANPOWER
With iGlobal, we’ll take care of all of this for you. No risk. No uncertainty. No manpower. More business.
So check us out to set up your International Checkout today!