I had a great week with my Dad and brothers last week at Glacier National Park in Montana. Great weather, great food, great company and plenty of wildlife. Thanks for the memories, you bunch of old geezers!
- York’s constant refrain of “Dude, they’ve got our scent!” in reference to the three Grizzly bears 50 yards behind us
- Grove’s never ending supply of YooHoo and candy bars. Nice!
- Posing mountain goats that were clearly competing for Most Photographed Mountain Goat of the Year
- Dodging the never ending piles of horse and mule dung
- Recounting memories of brotherhood violence and torture from our earlier years
- Shiloh’s Crystal Light packets – Yumbo
- Dad’s awesome 100-300mm lens, for great close-ups (not to mention lending me his SLR for the week)
- Grove’s “It’s all about consistency” in reference to PIP, Bowling and Pig Toss
- Three hour games of PIP
- Tilted springy beds
- Sleeping in a bookstore (pre-GNP)
- Huckleberry Shakes!
Videos from the hike: